Don’t let the flashy title and lambo on the book cover fool you. This book is the real deal. @MJDeMarco is the real deal.
Are You a Traveling or Lifestyle Business Entrepreneur?
Want to Protect Your Business and Your Hard Earned Money?
We all know about the potential of setting up offshore businesses, but there are most likely 2 things stopping you from biting the bullet…
- Where? Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines. or… ?
- How? Navigating Bureaucracy is a hassle.
Unless you have a ton of money, local partners, and want to pack up and permanently move to Hong Kong, Singapore, or the Philippines, you need to forget those places. They are great for some businesses, but have a ton of drawbacks such as minimal capital requirements, residency requirements, ect.
I have a little secret.
There is a little known Malaysian island off the coast of Borneo called Labuan. It is developed, safe, and secure.
Some of the cool facts about setting up your business in Labuan:
- It is really easy to set up and takes less than a week.
- You can have a local bank account in a day.
- Non-Trading Business have 0% tax.
- No minimum capital requirements.
- Trading businesses get to choose – 3% tax on earnings or a 1 time fee of MYR20,000 (US$5.650).
- Americans don’t need a visa.
- The Labuan government is all about privacy. Your business finances and even your name are not open to the public, including the US IRS.
- Never want to actually go to Labuan? No Problem.
- You want to set up shop there? No Problem.
- You want to bring in Foreign employees? Easy.
And that’s just getting started.
I am giving away a free ebook called Labuan: the vCEO’s Guide to South East Asia’s Most Promising Business Hub.
Just enter your name and email below
Note: Don’t worry, I hate spam too. I will not pimp products to your email address. At most, I will send occasional emails for upcoming FREE ebooks (Singapore and Hong Kong coming soon), Updates to this ebook, and relevant blog posts.